Wednesday, February 11, 2015

I am so happy that I amma...

KAPPA KAPPA GAMMA!!

 On January 25, 2015, I received a bid from the Eta Lambda chapter of Kappa Kappa Gamma. I had never been so nervous and excited for something in my entire life. At the beginning of Recruitment, I found myself confused as to whether or not I truly wanted to go through with the whole greek-like thing. I had heard so many positives, but also a fair share of negatives. I decided to just give it a shot and went through recruitment; little did I know that I would be finding the place and people that I could finally call "home". No matter the cheesiness, it's true: I have found a home in Kappa in just a few short weeks.  

 The girls I have met are some of the best people I have ever come across and I already feel so unbelievably accepted. Knowing that I will be a Kappa for the rest of my life, I get chills thinking about what the future holds. Forget about the cold feet I may have had a few weeks ago, because I have never been so sure of anything up until this exact moment. Kappa Kappa Gamma will be a place that I call home for as long as I live and then on.
 Some of you may not get it, but that's totally fine. How could you? I know there will be ups and downs throughout the next few years, but I also know that I will have Kappa to fall back on whenever I am having trouble or even when I am having the time of my life. 
I hope all of you are enjoying the fresh start of the New Year! Let's make 2015 one to remember!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment